Saturday, January 28, 2012

On a Journey...



Staying focused on one goal at time for me is very difficult, I am not a multi-tasker....I would like to be, but I am not.



I so long to be pregnant again, and as the preggo amount continue to rise around me, I am finding that Pull at my heart, even harder to stand up to. You see I am on a weightloss journey with my husband, and we are both commited to loosing some serious weight, and to do this we are getting a little help through herbal magic....it's working! Tom has lost significantly more then me, however this is "normal" for men to loose it faster....back to why it is struggle to stay focused. While on Herbal magic I should not be getting pregnant, we are however not preventing it as this is pointless...if it happens naturally....Halleujiah, if not...well...ok, we move on to IVF again....eeekk!! $10,000 bucks, plus gas, and parking...And the physical toll on my body, and my hormones, With every IVF that we do, the risk of Breast cancer later in life increases, this is something that I must weigh very heavly as my mom had breast cancer and then died at the age of 48 of colon cancer. Not something I really want to mess, with. We are hoping that with weight loss, and a little extra help we will hopefully, be able to do this on our own, like we did in the beginning of our marriage, which we sadly lost. We have lost a total of 8 embryo's through the course of infertility. Crazy!



Oh yeah..focus....see what I mean....



I need to focus on the loosing wieght which takes time, for hopefully a better return later. I am such a jealous person. It is my down fall, and has left me so often feeling robbed, angry, and in not any better shape. We started on this weight loss journey because I reached that wall....I Hate the way that I look, with a passion. I don't feel sexy, making my sex drive the pits....NOT condusive to making a baby...if you know what I mean. So We embarked on this journey together, and it is not easy...I LOVE FOOD!! More like I love how food makes me feel, it fills a hole in my chest, for a few seconds, then the Oh, SHIT! I should not have eaten that bag of chips, hits, and then I feel crummy about me and the cycle begins, and the weight increased.



Much has to do with me trying to fill the void of my mom being gone. I spend way to many days alone, sad, and snacking...that was till a few weeks ago. Now I try to do anything but eat the required food items, and MUCH MUCH less of the CRAP! I have a long way to go to reach my goal, but seeing all these wonderful pregnant ladies, has put some fire under my ass, to get GOING!!



Dang it, I want to feel good, physically, mentally, sexually, and face my life about 50 pounds lighter....it will not solve all my issues....We all know I have lots, but it will go a long way into helping reach for a better quality of life. One day at a time....one pound at a time too!!






Please pray that I CAN STAY FOCUSED ON THE LONG TERM!!!! Health, and hopefully a new baby, some where in my future.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

longchamp, oakley sunglasses, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin pas cher, burberry, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, sac longchamp, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, air jordan pas cher, ugg boots, prada outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, jordan shoes, air max, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, michael kors, tiffany jewelry, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, nike outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton

Unknown said...

nfl jerseys, north face outlet, bottega veneta, reebok shoes, baseball bats, mont blanc, nike air max, asics running shoes, iphone cases, oakley, giuseppe zanotti, hollister, nike roshe, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, nike air max, hollister, soccer jerseys, ray ban, celine handbags, mcm handbags, nike trainers, new balance, lululemon, babyliss, ghd, north face outlet, converse outlet, ferragamo shoes, gucci, ralph lauren, louboutin, herve leger, hollister, longchamp, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, vans, soccer shoes, vans shoes, timberland boots, jimmy choo shoes, chi flat iron, valentino shoes, nike huarache, lancel, birkin bag, wedding dresses, beats by dre, p90x workout

Unknown said...

canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, moncler outlet, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, moncler, canada goose, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, coach outlet, pandora charms, canada goose, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, bottes ugg, links of london, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, swarovski, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler, hollister, ugg pas cher, karen millen, canada goose, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, replica watches, moncler, moncler