Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Loss!

So on October 18th, 2011, Tom and I were going to have 2 embryo's from the 7 we had remaining, transfered. However on the day of the Transfer they told us that it had taken 6 embryos to get 2 good ones, leaving one lone embryo frozen. But we did transfer 2 and then the 18 days of waiting began. This has to be the longest 18 days x2 that we have ever had to wait, it is brutal. On November 2nd, we went for a blood test to see whether or not we were expecting. Fully expecting to hear good news we were purely devastated to hear that we were not pregnant. The last embryo that we have is not of great quality and this now leaves us, knowing that to make it worth while, we will most likely have to IVF all over again. All the drugs, all the money and all the physical BULLSHIT...(Yes I said it) Again if we want to grow our family. I am feeling so angry...furious actually. Now what? after all we have been through we have to go through this all again. Mind you Victoria was worth every bit of it, but I am also so sad that we lost 6 babies. The medical world might not call them babies, but we do. If they are not then neither was Tori, and well, she is certainly my baby and was from conception. It makes me sick, to be honest I have tried not thinking about it...and well that has not worked as the emotions have begun to build. And to make it all worse, I am being pressured now about not attending church very regularly in the last year...and frankly....F%ck off!! Church does nothing for me right now, I don't feel anything when I go, maybe I choose not to feel anything because then it does not hurt so much. "You need to be part of a community" Yup one that hears of bad news and does nothing, the one that never asks How I am really doing...right....community! Maybe my expectations are to high, I don't know...I think I am just to pissed off at the bad in my life to notice the good people around me. My husband and my daughter are my life, and for that I am grateful, and thankful, but I am having trouble wanting to trust. My God has failed me, my church has failed me, my body has failed me, and now I feel that because I didn't go to church this morning...or this afternoon, that I am not a good enough person, that if I go to church all will feel better, like the Lords supper will wash away this pain, my stains may be gone, but the blood and broken pieces of my heart will still be there tomorrow. Here I face infertility with more pain and Loss then ever, and yet I have a child. I am suppose to be truly grateful, and I am but I don't know how I am ever suppose to put loosing 8 babies in total to rest, when the world of infertility still surrounds me, and the longing of my inmost heart to carry a child again is still there. I am wishing with all my being that my mother was here, to help me to carry this load, to give me the inspirations and insight of what God has planned for me...all I see is Haze. Literally as my eyes fill up with tears. Where is my God? Why has he allowed such Nightmares to by my reality? Why can't people give me grace space and not judge this broken heart? The loss is to much, to much.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you typed my God has failed me...that may be something you may want to rethink. You have been blessed in many ways you have described, not by your own doing but by God's grace. He is watching over you and your wonderful family every day and your journey is continuing. Embrace it and enjoy it..your mom is in a safe place now. Keep her memories alive by sharing them with your daughter. Please try and put your anger aside and do not let it consume you. The happiness you have before you...enjoy it. Time does fly and before you know it your daughter will be all grown up. Ahhh...the cycle of life. Take care.

Anonymous said...

You sound like a very negative and very depressed person to be arround. you should be on a suicide watch! seriously! do your loved ones know you think like this???? I am sure you have lots to be thankful for

Deeds said...

Ok, to deal with this second comment...I don't know if you will read this or not...But here goes nothing...I don't think I am a horrible person to be around, but if you had walked in even 10 steps in my shoes you might think different. I have lots to be thankful for DARN right!! However, I have lots of BIG questions for my God, and his promises to us.
I watched my best friend and leader, and faith guide suffer extremely from Cancer, and watched her beg God to heal her, and he didn't. You don't know me then, if you can write something like that, nor do you care to know me...So please do not write again!

Anonymous said...

You should be thankful you can afford IVF. As a woman who longs to have children with her husband and cannot afford IVF, I find your posts discouraging. You are blessed to even one child and have financial means to have more. Be thankful because there is always someone worse off.

Anonymous said...

longchamp, oakley sunglasses, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin pas cher, burberry, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, sac longchamp, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, air jordan pas cher, ugg boots, prada outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, jordan shoes, air max, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, michael kors, tiffany jewelry, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, nike outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton

Anonymous said...

nfl jerseys, north face outlet, bottega veneta, reebok shoes, baseball bats, mont blanc, nike air max, asics running shoes, iphone cases, oakley, giuseppe zanotti, hollister, nike roshe, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, nike air max, hollister, soccer jerseys, ray ban, celine handbags, mcm handbags, nike trainers, new balance, lululemon, babyliss, ghd, north face outlet, converse outlet, ferragamo shoes, gucci, ralph lauren, louboutin, herve leger, hollister, longchamp, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, vans, soccer shoes, vans shoes, timberland boots, jimmy choo shoes, chi flat iron, valentino shoes, nike huarache, lancel, birkin bag, wedding dresses, beats by dre, p90x workout

Anonymous said...

canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, moncler outlet, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, moncler, canada goose, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, coach outlet, pandora charms, canada goose, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, bottes ugg, links of london, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, swarovski, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler, hollister, ugg pas cher, karen millen, canada goose, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, replica watches, moncler, moncler