Monday, May 24, 2010

9 weeks...down to the single digits!



Things are continuing to go well with the pregnancy, my amniotic fluid levels have normalized. Baby continues to grow, and move. It has been pretty exciting slowly getting more baby things. This week I picked up baby shampoo, and wash, and lotions, and bumb cream. My feet are starting to tell me that this baby is not far away, as they spend most of their day very swollen. Shoes are becoming an issue, good thing the weather here in Ontario is turning warm that I can be in sandals. It has been such a change in emotions and feelings. I am often unsure of what to talk about, because for so long it was about the hurt of not being parents, and now our whole world is changing, and it is often very overwhelming. 64 days till our due date, and counting. This baby is some one that we have been praying for, for a long time, and every time I feel the baby move, I am reminded of God's grace, and love and continued blessings, even when we could not see it. We look so much forward to meeting this little person.
I will be honest and say I am not looking forward to the process of getting to meet this little one, but I know that I have tremdous support to get through it and God will provide me with the means to get through the labour and recovery. I look forward to seeing my family again, seeing I have not seen them in 16 months, and I look forward to the public baptism of our baby. For a long time, I felt so broken every time I attended a baptism, because I did not understand why God would not allow a couple like Tom and I to be the parents that we have always longed to be. Children was something that we both wanted, but never expected it to take this long or cost as much as it has, but it is all worth it, every tear, every dollar, every day praying, is worth it. I am so thankful, that I can finally feel a baby move in my womb, that is something I imagined as a child, and now it is real to me as an adult. I am truly grateful for this amazing oppertunity, and blessing. I continue to pray for those who are still battling daily with infertility, I pray for peace, understanding and patience.
In other news, we have a new addition, a little girl, born to Sparky's Grin, she is doing well. At the same time we have more bad news to report as well. On Saturday afternoon we lost another horse this one being the baby of Stonebridge Cameo, she was still born. We are learning quickly that Horses can break the bank, but also your heart. So we have 3 babys, Three Mares, we were suppose to have 4 babies and 4 mares come out of all this. It was a tough start to this horse business, but we have learned and will continue to learn lots as time goes on. That is the lastest update of the Kroesbergens.
God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

longchamp, oakley sunglasses, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin pas cher, burberry, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, sac longchamp, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, air jordan pas cher, ugg boots, prada outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, jordan shoes, air max, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, michael kors, tiffany jewelry, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, nike outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton

Anonymous said...

nfl jerseys, north face outlet, bottega veneta, reebok shoes, baseball bats, mont blanc, nike air max, asics running shoes, iphone cases, oakley, giuseppe zanotti, hollister, nike roshe, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, nike air max, hollister, soccer jerseys, ray ban, celine handbags, mcm handbags, nike trainers, new balance, lululemon, babyliss, ghd, north face outlet, converse outlet, ferragamo shoes, gucci, ralph lauren, louboutin, herve leger, hollister, longchamp, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, vans, soccer shoes, vans shoes, timberland boots, jimmy choo shoes, chi flat iron, valentino shoes, nike huarache, lancel, birkin bag, wedding dresses, beats by dre, p90x workout

Anonymous said...

canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, moncler outlet, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, moncler, canada goose, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, coach outlet, pandora charms, canada goose, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, bottes ugg, links of london, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, swarovski, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler, hollister, ugg pas cher, karen millen, canada goose, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, replica watches, moncler, moncler